Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LeBron has to be pushed
Its all good fam. My shit gets taken all the time.

The whole NBA thread should put some money in and get me a badge that says "Basketball God" or "Basketball Savant"

Yall owe me atleast that much
Im talking about the CJ/Durant thing that I said

That shit is retarded man.

KD was their best player in their last two playoff runs. KD hit the two most important shots in both finals, and KD held the team down and was consistent in every game while Curry had his signature single digit, shooting under 30% with high turnover game in both finals.

The warriors barely beat a Cavs team without Kyrie and K.Love, and then lost a 3-1 lead when the Cavs were healthy, and somehow KDs rings dont count.

Its crazy yall got me defending KD in this bitch after I called him a bitch a million times. My issue was never basketball though. On the court his greatness isnt debateable.

Some of this KD hate is so stupid I gotta end up defending him cause im allergic to dumb shit.

The better question would be, how does anyone consider Lebron to be better than Durant in 2019?

I asked the question in the top 10 SF thread and didn't get a response.

Anybody?

Basketball reasons only.

@AZTG

His greatness is not in question, at the end of the day. He left a franchise that was his own to lead..and not saying he didnt lead, but homeboy couldn't beat GS and joined them..

Point blank...

Curry and them no matter how difficult the road was already did it without the help...they earned it.

KD just linked up with the squad..sorry I'm old school...you great..but let me see u doing it when your "the man"

If he goes to the Knicks w kyrie and wins it...no doubt he got my vote.

It's simple, Steph is the "system" KD is not. The system was in place before KD got there and it'll be in place when he leaves. He knows this and it's why he's willing to leave.

Everything they do is structured around what Steph can and can't do, not KD. So when you take Steph out of the equation they become just a good team.

Just look at how they run plays with Steph vs KD. Everybody is moving, Steph is coming off a stagger and Klay is on the weak side coming off a flare, next thing you know Looney slipped the screen for a wide open layup from the top of the key by Draymond.

When it's just KD they don't get everybody involved like that as often. And that's not a detriment to him, Steph is just really that fucking good. And honestly people forgot that.

Nah bruh.

“KD is carrying him.”

“No FMVPs”

Soon as this Kanter Ramadan shit came on TV got muted.

If he wasnt such fucking social media thot I might give him props but even on mute hes pissing me off. Gotta change the channel

That white boy on fire they better adjust that shit before the blazers run away with the lead.....lol that shit probably won't matter anyway

Back