Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #4 Kyrie and the Cancunatics (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not think he is done in boston all together just yet. Boston can pay him 80 mill more than N.Y. can, and they can still land A.Davis

Last edited:
I do not think he is done in boston all together just yet. Boston can pay him 80 mill more than N.Y. can, and they can still land A.Davis

If the best yall can give is Tatum (who is a top 5 worse ISO player) and Brown

Yall can keep that shit

Jalen Rose has quietly been right about a lot of shit he's said publicly

he be already knowing shit in motion

Brown aint even worth Jrue and Tatum needs to learn to score without having to be spoon fed the rock

Niggas aint worth trading for at this point

bruh, they are 2 and 3 year players with upside and still in their rookie contracts. That's gold in the NBA. They aren't even in their prime yet.

you act like there is much better out there to trade for.

bruh, they are 2 and 3 year players with upside and still in their rookie contracts. That's gold in the NBA. They aren't even in their prime yet.

you act like there is much better out there to trade for.

Im just not seeing it with Brown fam

Ill take Ingram, Ball, Kuzma and Hart though

Im just not seeing it with Brown fam

Ill take Ingram, Ball, Kuzma and Hart though

yes..keyword YOU would. Ball will be coming off injury -how many playoff games Ingram and Kuzma been in? Plus although they arent the greatest of picks the Cs still have those picks to throw out there and my guess for a team like New Orleans who will be rebuilding you would take those picks.

honestly I am not arguing who has the better package lakers or celtics, cuz i really dont care. I just know its not a complete locked that kyrie would leave. and N.O. never said they werent enticed but what the Cs can offer as well.

tumblr_pr71elEqnA1qe1x8qo1_1280.jpg

Remember when Paul pierce said the series was over after game 1?

View attachment 130865[/QUOTE

I aint gonna be the one to do it but if you go to the first few pages of this thread, alot of people said the Celtics were gonna win after game one.

At one point the poll was almost tied. Shits hilarious.

I aint gonna be the one to do it but if you go to the first few pages of this thread, alot of people said the Celtics were gonna win after game one.

At one point the poll was almost tied. Shits hilarious.

Last edited:
the Celtics trade package is losing more and more value by the game

Back