2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #4 Kyrie and the Cancunatics (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@AZTG

The Cs earned that hype in the off season though..

You(not you) expected Hayward to start slow...from there it was virtually the same team from last year..

I think niggas forget how they played last year, BUT definitely they needed to show they were about that hype. Clearly they are not in anyway!

No excuses for none of these niggas ..from kyrie back down...they deserve the ether.

@AZTG

The Cs earned that hype in the off season though..

You(not you) expected Hayward to start slow...from there it was virtually the same team from last year..

I think niggas forget how they played last year, BUT definitely they needed to show they were about that hype. Clearly they are not in anyway!

No excuses for none of these niggas ..from kyrie back down...they deserve the ether.

Thats a fact.

I had Boston coming out the East before the season started because of the talent on paper. But 2 months it was clear the potential talent was not there. By allstar break, for me atleast, I was convinced the talent wasnt there because Hayward never played well consistently and the Tatum Brown and Rozier showed by that point that neither were taking the step forward.

At that point people still kept talking about how the Celtics were the most talented team. Shit made no sense to me.

Reactions: oldman_Ghost!
I don't wanna hear about no Moe trade packages for AD from Boston bruh. Fuck that passive ass game dude be having. We good

Aye, with Tatum playing as bad as he has been and his trade stock dropping, it leaves the Lakers as the best possible trade partner for yall.

Reactions: oldman_Ghost!
Aye, with Tatum playing as bad as he has been and his trade stock dropping, it leaves the Lakers as the best possible trade partner for yall.

Yyyyup! This off season about crazy and the Cs didnt do themselves any favors..

Hayward makes over $30 million per year and scores only 2 points. If you going to score 2 points then Boston should've just signed Ahmad Rashad instead

Ingram was the best trade piece they had as far as young talent but teams ain't touching him for at least a year imo

Id still take Tatum or Jaylen Brown over any of the other Lakers young players if that was the option

I honestly don't understand how people can still believe this. Especially with Ingram blood clot possible scare. People do realize that he get another blood clot his NBA career is over right? That nigga is the prize piece from them? Nah bruh I rather tatum Danny Granger ceiling ass

tumblr_pr5cn6mT9O1qe1x8qo1_1280.jpg