2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A calf strain could've caused his Achilles's to rupture

You're not going to convince these cats that it wasn't always the Achilles. Half of them said he wouldn't be back at all because it was always his Achilles.

Yeah I'd be pissed!

They knew the severity of the injury but rushed him back.

He's gone. They were negligent as fuck

KD is a grown ass man. He decided to risk his health for his squad. I can't blame the warriors organization. I can't even blame him because it's his life and his bread. He made a decision he'll have to live with.

Reactions: oldman_Ghost!
KD is a grown ass man. He decided to risk his health for his squad. I can't blame the warriors organization. I can't even blame him because it's his life and his bread. He made a decision he'll have to live with.

That’s what trainers are for. To decide that

Did he decide or did the team pressure him to lace up? Cuz I'm thinking GS knew he wasn't coming back next year so fuck it.

Refs got the memo from head office I guess. Can't have golden state getting slapped out in 5.

Thats so fucked up, hate to see that happen to my dawg

A lot of question going to have to be answered from this on Golden States side

KD still getting a max deal regardless and the way he plays he should be able recover relatively well considering the circumstances but this changes everything for this summmer and next season