Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where he grabbed though...

Ive ruptured my achillies hooping so this is the only reason I can speak on this

If he blew his achillies he would've went to the ground when it happened instead of hopping around first

The achillies attaches you heel to your calf so you can experience the pain anywhere in between

But if he can reach back and feel a little indention in his achillies than yeah its torn or ruptured

Ive ruptured my achillies hooping so this is the only reason I can speak on this

If he blew his achillies he would've went to the ground when it happened instead of hopping around first

The achillies attaches you heel to your calf so you can experience the pain anywhere in between

But if he can reach back and feel a little indention in his achillies than yeah its torn or ruptured

Kobe did his and and took free throws

Everybody different

I'll take your word for it

I'll take your word for it

Just my opinion....Im not a doctor

artworks-000160693993-nzpltl-t500x500.jpg

Back