Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@AZTG
I hope you been betting on Toronto the last two games. Vegas given away money. Especially game 3 when Klay was out. I came up on that - 4.5 line. Tonight it was - 5.
I thought GS would win by 3 or less that is why i took Toronto. Easy money. Toronto favored by 3.5 game 5. I'll wait on what they say about KD first, even though I don't think he is gonna play.

I aint been able to bet since I been in country ass North Carolina.

Props though.

What do you bet on in the offseason.

Fam do you have anything better ? I have a file that's only 2 minutes but they saying it's gonna take 2 hours to upload because somehow it's 141mb.

Shit can't be right

Streamable.com

Dope.

I won a bunch of money betting on soccer recently. Bet on whatever match was going on in some inernational leagues around the 65th minute mark and bet there wouldnt be any more goals. Won almost every single bet.

I was betting on games in the Isreali league and shit. Good times as long as the money rolls in.

Can't front...I'm nervous for the Raptors about pullin this off. Raptors fans shouldn't celebrate too hard tho and assume they gonna win Monday.

Plz don't underestimate these Warriors. Them muthafuccas gonna come out shooting lights out.

Plz don't underestimate these Raptors like this hasn't been the scenario every game so far. Like our defense hasn't been dominant throughout the playoffs.

They've shown gsw all the respect. Do them the same.

Plz don't underestimate these Raptors like this hasn't been the scenario every game so far. Like our defense hasn't been dominant throughout the playoffs.

Does that even matter.

When Miami was winning they was laughing and shit.

When GS was winning they was laughing and shit

Showtime Lakers.

Being quiet means absolutely nothing

Oh I'm not taking any credit away from them. Still gonna be nervous regardless. I like how Kawhi got that laser focus mentality spread to his teammates.

Can't front...I'm nervous for the Raptors about pullin this off. Raptors fans shouldn't celebrate too hard tho and assume they gonna win Monday.

Plz don't underestimate these Warriors. Them muthafuccas gonna come out shooting lights out.

Why didn't them muthafuccas come out last night shooting lights out? Did them niggas not know they was down 2-1. Did them niggas not know they was hurt and the Raptors don't fear them. KD is not walking through that door. Raptors are clearly the better team. This is over.

Why didn't them muthafuccas come out last night shooting lights out? Did them niggas not know they was down 2-1. Did them niggas not know they was hurt and the Raptors don't fear them. KD is not walking through that door. Raptors are clearly the better team. This is over.

Yeah...pretty sure everyone thought that when OKC was up 3-1 on GSW...when GSW was up 3-1 on the Cavs...and how that turned out?

Point is...I don't underestimate any team in that situation. That's why you don't see the Raptors team celebrating. GSW is STILL a threat, despite being down 1-3.

Northwest part of the city. Everybody is downtown so you'll find some there as well.
Say less Gawd
If Toronto wins i gotta take my 2 week vacay there.

I was browsing

https://www.caribanatoronto.com/
https://www.caribanatoronto.com/gallery

And I like what I'm seeing.
My type of crowd.
I'm no stranger to Canada tho.
I got fam in Montreal and been to Halifax when I was in the Navy for a week.

I be meeting some fine ass Toronto ladies in downtown Brooklyn near Barclay's at a Bar/Lounge called Woodland. I always wanted to go to Toronto and it's long overdue. This year seems to be the perfect time.

Last edited:
Back