Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@AZTG
I hope you been betting on Toronto the last two games. Vegas given away money. Especially game 3 when Klay was out. I came up on that - 4.5 line. Tonight it was - 5.
I thought GS would win by 3 or less that is why i took Toronto. Easy money. Toronto favored by 3.5 game 5. I'll wait on what they say about KD first, even though I don't think he is gonna play.

GS loses the championship...they're gonna have something to prove in the coming seasons.

They technically won their first ring because of injuries (and got taken to game 6 against Lebron and bums)....so they haven't really shown they can win without the assistance of KD or injury.

I wanna go to Toronto now. Especially Caribana.

Toronto got a lot of East African bitches too.

You got it bruh, there weren't any moments when the Raps weren't producing for stretches and Kawhi wasn't the offense fully *salute*

Agree to disagree

Correct.

Kawhi scoring does not imply his team was incapable of scoring.

Toronto doesn’t win two games at Oracle and have a chance to close out the Warriors in 5, being carried by one man.

GS loses the championship...they're gonna have something to prove in the coming seasons.

They technically won their first ring because of injuries (and got taken to game 6 against Lebron and bums)....so they haven't really shown they can win without the assistance of KD or injury.

CS GSW having something to prove because they would have lost the Championship and they’re competitors.

No sign invalidating any of Golden State’s Rings.

Nearly every post season in the modern era has included key injuries.

By your logic we don’t count CLE’s ring and we dont give credit to TOR this year.

Thats bullshit

4 out of the 6 ended up being key contributors to a (more than likely) championship team.....Masai might be the best GM in the game

Screenshot_20190608-082301.png

4 out of the 6 ended up being key contributors to a (more than likely) championship team.....Masai might be the best GM in the game

View attachment 138736

I said when they brought him in it was one of the best and probably soon to be the best decision that the organization made. Colangelo was a fool who should only be credited with drafting DeRozan.

I saw what he was doing in Denver and knew he knows what he's doing.

Back