Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen I understand you’re very excited that your team is finally in the finals. Hell I was a young buck when my heat went to the promise land back in 2006 for the first time. It was amazing. I was at the first finals game in Miami. I just don’t understand how we’re coons if we don’t agree with you. That’s all. Goooooooo raptors!!!!!

You being a coon has nothing to do with me.

Nigga you letting your team going to the finals get in you too emotional..you on here going at anyone saying anything opposite of Toronto in 7...lol

Damn duke..they kicked the man out what else needs to be said..lol

What does anything I'm talking today have to do with the Raptors winning or losing this series?

You guys need to stop projecting your bullshit feelings on me. I'm talking about an owner putting hands on a player.

Especially you who was doing the most crying about drake. You're definitely on some other shit.

Are the owners doing it? Can the coaches walk up n down the scorers table ? Aka they have a "coaches box"

And let me know if all the shit you said would fly if a dumb ass fan comes running up on a coach n player - then is it cool?

Word..its a performance..ain't that why you go to the game to see the players perform not you?

Not saying you cant be animated but do that shit from your seat..that extra shit sets a bad precedent n niggas gonna end up getting hurt.

That's all I am saying

Let me know if you need your card pulled some more @oldman_Ghost!
I got time.

What does anything I'm talking today have to do with the Raptors winning or losing this series?

You guys need to stop projecting your bullshit feelings on me. I'm talking about an owner putting hands on a player.

Especially you who was doing the most crying about drake. You're definitely on some other shit.
Bruh.

U need like a time out..like chill homie....u acting like u trying to stab a nig or two...

Joke is they banned him from "Oracle" which they using for another 2 games. Then what? They gonna ban him from San Fran too?

He should be banned from the league permanently at a minimum.

So conflating all of the teammates across LeBron’s entire career to the likes of Jonas Jerebko and Quinn Cook is par for the course.

Ehh... close enough.

“He’s out there’s all alone, guys ”

“The HOFamers that played with him don’t count”

When Bron balled out in the Finals everyone gave him props.

We can’t just call a 47 point Finals performance a good game?

We have to make up a lie and compare him to Lebron to deflect?

This what I’m taking about
Lol Bron has won some important games with real trash help. When ppl refer to his stats others are quick to point out how hes a high usage player and the offense runs thru him. But sit him out for a couple min n whatever progress they had evaporates. Then it becomes "he hand picked that team!!" Even while acknowledging hes one of the best his performance is constantly downplayed.

U cant take it for one single game when the odds were more than obviously stacked against gsw?

Its ironic that u would take one statement and say "if it doesnt apply all across the board (like with the HOF'ers) its invalid"

While using one rare example of Curry having to practically do it alone to make your case.

That doesnt make sense.

What ppl are obviously referring to are the times when he was dragging the team along. If u deny that ever occurred theres nothin more to discuss.

it took another angle of the shove for Beta to decide it was fuck that cracka??

this nigga disdain for Lowry got him supporting white fans putting their hands on black athletes until another angle came out...sad
You making it about race when I'm not also I can put my bias aside to make objective stances so you should celebrate that

Also also I never seen the replay only the play in real time and it looked like him just being belligerent at Lowry running at him and tackling him

I just saw that Lowry didnt touch him at all

Now take your auntie lookin ass somewhere

D8ZLW8NXUAA8nb9.jpg:large

I don’t see how. But even if he plays he’ll be a liability on both sides of the court.

Lol Bron has won some important games with real trash help. When ppl refer to his stats others are quick to point out how hes a high usage player and the offense runs thru him. But sit him out for a couple min n whatever progress they had evaporates. Then it becomes "he hand picked that team!!" Even while acknowledging hes one of the best his performance is constantly downplayed.

U cant take it for one single game when the odds were more than obviously stacked against gsw?

Its ironic that u would take one statement and say "if it doesnt apply all across the board (like with the HOF'ers) its invalid"

While using one rare example of Curry having to practically do it alone to make your case.

That doesnt make sense.

What ppl are obviously referring to are the times when he was dragging the team along. If u deny that ever occurred theres nothin more to discuss.

You keep saying “one game” - like Steph has been playing with the Showtime Lakers roster since he was a rookie.

The Warriors weren’t always a Juggernaut. They were a lottery team.

They didn’t build this team with free agency and trades. These guys were mostly drafted.

Steph led them to success, some of it historic. People act like he was handed all of this on a silver platter. While Lebron had to work for every thing he got with the Cavs.

Outside of last year, and his early years with the Cavs, when has Lebron had a “trash team”?

When has he ever won with one?

So what are we talking about?

That whole narrative is vastly overstated.

Bron has definitely done more with less and he is clearly better than Steph.

My point is Bron gets all the credit in the world for carrying a Team to the Finals in the East and leading a great team to Championships, while people find every reason to take credit away from Steph for doing things similar in the tougher West.

I’m saying we should call a spade a spade

Judge players on their own merits and not in the context of media narratives.

Last edited:
Back