Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Typical Canadian shit, politely accepting Kawhi leaving before it even happened.

And I find it hilarious how all of yall saying yall wont be mad if Kawhi leaves. First off Canadians dont know how to get mad. And even then yall might not get mad but yall gon be disappointed as a motherfucker.

Watch your mouth. I will knock your head clean off your body....have a good day.

Typical Canadian shit, politely accepting Kawhi leaving before it even happened.

And I find it hilarious how all of yall saying yall wont be mad if Kawhi leaves. First off Canadians dont know how to get mad. And even then yall might not get mad but yall gon be disappointed as a motherfucker.

Typical haji shit. Like everytime you walk into an airport niggas don't think you about to blow something up and look at you funny, but want to talk about Canadian this Canadian that. Better get a grip. Know yourself and stop acting like you know us.

Typical haji shit. Like everytime you walk into an airport niggas don't think you about to blow something up and look at you funny, but want to talk about Canadian this Canadian that. Better get a grip. Know yourself and stop acting like you know us.

I rather be known for blowing shit up than my whole country be known for and get joked on as some polite pussies world wide.

Go head and fight your natural urge to thank me for the disrespect and say some disrespectful shit back.

Imagine if kawhi wins finals MVP for two different teams in two different conferences to pair with a DPOY award

giphy.gif

I rather be known for blowing shit up than my whole country be known for and get joked on as some polite pussies world wide.

Go head and fight your natural urge to thank me for the disrespect and say some disrespectful shit back.

Yall known for blowing yourselves up with no results. Lmaooooo. You think that's tough?

images (1).jpeg

You don't have to act like your oppressor to get jokes off. All I'm saying. Shits annoying and embarrassing.

Same one that used to be screaming nigga on the internet. You really need to know yourself b.

U sound hurt u okay ?

Back