Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, this shit aint over. The series can still go either way.

What I can say though is if the Raptors win the next game, I think they'll win the series even if KD comes back by game 3.

Winning 4 out 6 games, 2 on the road, with KD not being at 100% is gonna be very tough.

The warriors really need game 2.

Niggas don't seem to realise he's the brand ambassador. He's supposed to be getting the brand recognized. Out here in Toronto his logos are on jerseys, all over the city and they even opened up an ovo training facility. Drake ain't stupid that nigga is looking to become an owner in the team eventually.

I would be a raptors mascot too if I was getting paid to and would eventually become an owner in the team.

The bold makes sense.

Ryan Hollins has a very punchable face. How is this clown on TV.

Ryan Hollins and Brendan Haywood should get this every time they try to criticize someone game
giphy.gif

Niggas don't seem to realise he's the brand ambassador. He's supposed to be getting the brand recognized. Out here in Toronto his logos are on jerseys, all over the city and they even opened up an ovo training facility. Drake ain't stupid that nigga is looking to become an owner in the team eventually.

I would be a raptors mascot too if I was getting paid to and would eventually become an owner in the team.

Yea no doubt..but you can cross the line...which was a problem....BUT hyping up the team..no hate in that

I see the plan
Play meh, lose a game her and there, make it suspenceful. Let kd come back and "singlehandedly" win the chip for the warriors, whilst getting the media off his back and getting him to re sign
View attachment 136288
Them warriors head office smart

Better for ratings too.

If the Warriors blew the Raptors out from jump...people would stop watching.

Build the suspense and anticipation of the champs possibly getting dethroned.

And with what you posted on top of all that...

its-a-game.jpg

"Double entendre don't ask me how."

When do you think Drake crossed the line?

Touching the coach and players during a game, walking/running up and down the sidelines beyond the restricted areas..

Regardless if you employed by them or not, that is a professional setting. Do what you do but dont interfere with the team while they working..

Also like I said that can endanger them if another fan think they can do the same shit.

Touching the coach and players during a game, walking/running up and down the sidelines beyond the restricted areas..

Regardless if you employed by them or not, that is a professional setting. Do what you do but dont interfere with the team while they working..

Also like I said that can endanger them if another fan think they can do the same shit.

I hear you but its not like it was the other teams coach. Don't know if he did something to a Bucks player if he didn't same as with the coach. It's the team he is employed by.

Sideline shit its not interfering with the game so no harm no foul IMO

People are fools for the most part but it would be a most rare occasion for a regular person to think they can do what Drake does for the Raptors as far court presence and player interaction. I get what you saying but besides talking shit I don't think some regular joe is going to try that.

I'm saying it wasnt right for him to do it whether it was his team or not.

Yea it's harder for a fan to do, but they still will try...or even take the trolling to another level..look at that shit in Utah w that fan and Westbrook.

Overall that's their place of business and there should be some understanding...I mean, these dudes ain't running up in the studio while he is trying to record an album...

Troll do whatever u do..just do it around your seat, where u suppose to be at. Seems safer and allows everything to flow the way it should.

Didnt mean for the long posts..so I'm off the topic now. Back to the game

Good win 4 the Raptors

i know nobody blaming the refs??

At one point, late in the 4th, GSW was 17-17 at the FT line, Toronto was 15-17

GS laid an egg...straight up, but Toronto was playing very inspired

When Jay-Z and Dame Dash owned a piece of the Nets they were dapping players up and talking to coaches. Puffy used to mark out on the sidelines too and nobody said shit.

Niggas just giving Drake shit for it because it's Drake and the team they wanted to win didn't.

Well..I'm just speaking about myself since I dont give a damn either way what team wins or loses at this point and dont hate drake..that ish dont look right and I feel can cause a problem

Idk about the Jay z n puff ish but they shit seemed more subtle/low-key...but anyways the NBA said ish about it...so its cool.

And anybody that dont like the ish being discussed - FIGHT ME!
25gbe69.jpg

o7vuap.gif

2aevvx3.jpg

I don't see Kawhi sticking around especially if he wins a championship here. He would have nothing else to prove here and if he left I couldn't even be mad.

Typical Canadian shit, politely accepting Kawhi leaving before it even happened.

And I find it hilarious how all of yall saying yall wont be mad if Kawhi leaves. First off Canadians dont know how to get mad. And even then yall might not get mad but yall gon be disappointed as a motherfucker.

Back