2019 College Football Playoffs: #2 Ohio State vs #3 Clemson (Clemson wins 29-23)

I ain't saying this to pick on you, but try reffing and see how difficult that shit is lol

Playing college FB is difficult too. On this stage everybody involved is expected to be elite.

Reactions: AP2.5
I was so hyped for this gm. I'll be mad af if it ends up being a dud

Playing college FB is difficult too. On this stage everybody involved is expected to be elite.
you right

a dude in my basketball association refs big 12 football. I'm talking big time games too and he always talking about how bright those lights are

We gotta start scoring in the Red Zone we should be up 21-0 Clemson offense is not going to be Stalled all night we leaving points on the field

you right

a dude in my basketball association refs big 12 football. I'm talking big time games too and he always talking about how bright those lights are

Big 12 refs are horrible lol

Dude kicked out for that? What else is he supposed to do when running full speed at a QB and the QB lowers his head?

It was helmet to helmet but I still hate the rule

Eh helmet to helmet is bs. Helmet to helmet basically happens on evey play. It should only be called if its over the top or excessive