Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 College Football Playoffs: #2 Ohio State vs #3 Clemson (Clemson wins 29-23)

Fields played one good team this year and looked bad.

Should have just kept giving it to Dobbins.
He got them down there last drive and got them down there this drive.

I blame Ryan Day

OSU does have a gripe because of that fumble for a TD should have counted but they still had a chance

Felt Ohio State should've been more aggressive once they retook the lead in the second half.

Young been a non factor 3 straight games

Dude got one dominant move, a speed rush. He does have an Out & In also, but it's not refined. I've been tellin' people (offline) that he reminds me of Jarvis Jones..... And we all know what happened to him..... well @ least I do!

Vets gone mitigate that in the league unless he diversifies his portfolio.

Ryan Day still crying. Even though they had the lead and Clemson on their own 4 yard line with 3 minutes to go.

He should be crying about that playing calling andletting Fields throw instead of just keep giving it Dobbins

Felt Ohio State should've been more aggressive once they retook the lead in the second half.

Man, I said the same thing while watching that last drive. They basically went down the field like it was nothing. They should have been doing that all along. Then again, we saw what happened at the end. I guess that's the catch. Playing that quick tempo can keep the defense on the heels, but it can also sometimes lead to missteps for your own players.

Good game though. I feel like you only see games like this in college. Like good back and forth games in the NFL and good back and forth games in college tend to look a bit different.

Back