Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Betting Thread (@Mr Litty or @AP21 For Money Earnings)

I hate to break it to u niggas, but Im gonna be resetting everybody's bank this weekend.

There will be no more betting against the bank, yall will have to bet against each other.
df446186b4bb75c09efb10ad309ae578.gif

Are mk still paying out in the millions?
And the lottery, other games??

For the most part yea, but we're gonna have to lower some of the winnings in some of these threads. Herb's my nigga but he was given out 500m in the lottery thread lol No game prize should be more than 2m.

For the most part yea, but we're gonna have to lower some of the winnings in some of these threads. Herb's my nigga but he was given out 500m in the lottery thread lol No game prize should be more than 2m.
Shit speaking of lottery thread...we know he ain't coming back. Can I run that shit? AP can shoot me the info him and Herbs talked about and I can go from there until he returns.

Wait.... Why herbs ain't coming back??

Man, y'all gonna stop not telling me shit.
:mf1:

Word?

Kidnapped?

Word?

This got anything to do with our mutual friend??

So it was pointless to have just paid @AP21
Principalities

Just look at how resistant you were to bet it in the first place despite having all the money you did lol

I made the bet knowing the reset was happening

Shit speaking of lottery thread...we know he ain't coming back. Can I run that shit? AP can shoot me the info him and Herbs talked about and I can go from there until he returns.
We can talk beloved

Back