Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Betting Thread (@Mr Litty or @AP21 For Money Earnings)

Yep, you go to that link and click on Sports “NBA”...it will show you who is playing tonight and how many points a team is favorite to win by.
So I screen shot the games I'm betting on and post who I think is favored to win and the amount that I want wager?

Can I parley my boxing joint with this NBA joint?
Well with basketball as long as the team you picked covered the points they are favorited by you win that amount you put down on the game.... So just keep them separate

Well with basketball as long as the team you picked covered the points they are favorited by you win that amount you put down on the game.... So just keep them separate

What da fuck the bold mean? I didn't pick them numbers. I just screen shot what was on the page and picked the teams I think will win.

What da fuck the bold mean? I didn't pick them numbers. I just screen shot what was on the page and picked the teams I think will win.

I think that’s what Goldie goes off of with Basketball and Football games... Example: You picked Houston to beat Minnesota today and they are favorited by 8.5 might as well say 9points. Houston has to win by 9 or more points for you to win 10 million you put down. If they win by less then 9 or if they lose, you lose yo 10m

I think that’s what Goldie goes off of with Basketball and Football games... Example: You picked Houston to beat Minnesota today and they are favorited by 8.5 might as well say 9points. Houston has to win by 9 or more points for you to win 10 million you put down. If they win by less then 9 or if they lose, you lose yo 10m
I shoulda known it was more to this shit but I'm cool wit it!! Thanks for the explanation

Back