Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Betting Thread (@Mr Litty or @AP21 For Money Earnings)

Jamal James and Willie Monroe getting all my money remaining tonight.

So hopefully these Scotland fights work out for me

I wanna take this bet off the table but I'm broke so what do I got to lose
He gonna fuck homie up...

His opponent prolly just found out about the fight this morning.

They cruddy as shit over seas. I wish I could find a free stream

The funniest shit is that they don't even got pictures for half the Niggaz fighting.

You can prolly just bet on the people they got photos of and be 100% right.

dude giving good brea downs

Round 5

Ormond is barking exaggeratedly with every shot now, including light jabs over the top. He'll need to mind he doesn't waste too much lung on that. Ashie starting to find a home for, in lieu of anything else working for him, a ball-on-chain right hand, cast high on a prayer and sometimes crashing down into Ormond's cheekbone. It scores alarmingly often, if you're in Ormond's corner. Ormond keeping his gloves over his chin itself and tucking his elbows over his body to stave off any connections from waist to nose, but he's making no adjustments when Ashie pounds him on the upper face. Ormond is still in control, albeit tenuously, circling and jabbing up high while tapping out hooks rhythmically above the hips of Ashie. The work rate of Ashie on the incline, though still below Ormond's.

10-9 Ormond, but MUCH closer

49-46 Ormond

Round 6

Ormond is leaning in headfirst, engine starting to chug with a bit less surety, winding down just as Ashie accelerates his output. Big head-turning counter left hook past a lazy pair of chin-up body shots and Ormond is down!! ...twice!! Ashie blasting him with hooks & uppers. Ormond up and fighting back, scoring some nice short right hands, but the tides have turned. Ashie is setting the pace now.

10-7 Ashie

56-56 Ormond

Back