Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Long but good read how this woman stole milluons of dollars from athletes including ricky williams travis best and dennis rodman. Even stole money from doctors and aerospace engineers

This defense, while not perfect they give up big plays, is more than servicable. This shitty offense is laughably peewee level. No pro football team fears it when they watch tape on us. And it mostly stems from the qb. Teams can stack the box even on pass plays because they don't respect the pass

People keep blaming the refs but all these issues weren't happening before the league started changing rules. Should have left it how it was before 04-08.

man Tennessee has talent but mariotta is trash

And it's so frustrating. Aj brown, Corey Davis, and Adam Humphries are all just rotting away. Your trying to tell me a receiver like Humphries who put up over 800 yds last season, and can quickly get open on slant routes just somehow forgot how to play the fuckin position now? Get this spam-eating, aloha-greeting faggot outta here

And it's so frustrating. Aj brown, Corey Davis, and Adam Humphries are all just rotting away. Your trying to tell me a receiver like Humphries who put up over 800 yds last season, and can quickly get open on slant routes just somehow forgot how to play the fuckin position now? Get this spam-eating, aloha-greeting faggot outta here

If MM does nothing in the 3rd, i think its time to put in tannehill

That was a stupid decision. Must not think they're gonna get down there the rest of the game

If MM does nothing in the 3rd, i think its time to put in tannehill

And what people say about that is "Tannehill won't be that much better. There's a reason the dolphins got rid of him". Ok sure. I'm not saying he's the answer. But whatever he does on the field surely has to bet better than whatever the fuck it is I'm watching now

Back