Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I hope that steelers pick turns out to be a high pick. We looking like we a lock for the #1 pick. Grier could make himself a Dolphins legend if he gets these 3 first round picks and 2 second round picks right

Steelers will not roll over and tank. Never have, never will. They have on paper a favorable schedule and a coach with something to prove. They will win at least 7 games. Book it.

Steelers will not roll over and tank. Never have, never will. They have on paper a favorable schedule and a coach with something to prove. They will win at least 7 games. Book it.

My comment ain't got shit to do with them tanking or rolling over. It has everything to do with the fact that Bell, Brown and Big Ben are gone. Connor who was never really going to replace Bell IMO has a knee issue already. Also the steelers D ain't been close to dominant in a while now.

OK 7 wins still probably puts their pick somewhere in the middle of the 1st round. I'll take that considering the way we're looking we getting no less than the 3rd pick but looking like a lock for the 1st overall pick.

My comment ain't got shit to do with them tanking or rolling over. It has everything to do with the fact that Bell, Brown and Big Ben are gone. Connor who was never really going to replace Bell IMO has a knee issue already. Also the steelers D ain't been close to dominant in a while now.

OK 7 wins still probably puts their pick somewhere in the middle of the 1st round. I'll take that considering the way we're looking we getting no less than the 3rd pick but looking like a lock for the 1st overall pick.

That's all I'm trying to say. lol
Them Killa B's days are gone but there is enough talent left to still be somewhat competitive considering the weak schedule. Steelers will give you a good pick I just don't think it will be as high as a lot of people think.

Its over bruh @O.G. Steelers the new Browns.

giphy.gif

The league is going to have a fit that it can no longer dick ride the two overrated Manning bros.

Would love to pair Tua with Jeudy but I think Jeudy will be a top 5 pick and the Steelers pick will probably be top 10

Back