2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Eli been retired since 2013 when he threw 27 INTs then followed that up with

2014 - 14 INTs
2015 - 14 INTs
2016 - 16 INTs
2017 - 13 INTs
2018 - 11 INTs
2019 - 5 INTs (4 starts)

FYI the year before the first Superbowl he threw 20 INTs and threw 25 INTs in 2010

In 3 seasons of football dude threw 72 INTs

As a giants fan, this is why I am not on the eli is a hall of Famer gang. I watched that dude throw ALOT of picks and it wasnt like he was just chucking the ball in blown out games. Many of them shits were in the 4th quarter and basically sealed the other team's victory. However, dude was a class act and appeared to be a GREAT teammate, as I haven't heard anyone bad mouth the guy accept for Tiki barber when he was in his feelings. I thank Eli (and the giants defense) for allowing me to ENJOY two superbowls in my lifetime. I'll always remember the emotions I felt watching my team not only win two superbowls, but watching the playoff runs that preceded both wins. Unforgettable. Shoutout to my 06 Honda Civic that I totaled after turning up to much after the David Tyree helmet catch superbowl and the cop who "believed" my "my car was stolen" story after I fled the scene and ain't charge me w no crimes. You were the real MVP that night my friend.

giphy.gif

Back