Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I won’t speak on the false start rule but the other one:

Lets say the saints are trying a field goal and they make it. They now get the option to either give the ball to the other team at the their own 25 ya line Or the saints can attempt to convert a 4th and 15 play from their own 25. If the saints convert they keep the ball and start a new set of downs. If not the other team takes the ball from the saints 25.
damn...that's ambitious LMAO

no way this passes. I mean, it would be interesting if its how you explained it, but got damn. They must be feeling the heat from the XFL.

Makes zero sense to let Jameis walk and replace him with Rivers. Rivers cooked AF. Draft a QB and sign somebody like Tyrod Taylor for a year before bringing Rivers in. Shit, I'll backtrack what I said about Teddy B and take him over Rivers.

I won’t speak on the false start rule but the other one:

Lets say the saints are trying a field goal and they make it. They now get the option to either give the ball to the other team at the their own 25 ya line Or the saints can attempt to convert a 4th and 15 play from their own 25. If the saints convert they keep the ball and start a new set of downs. If not the other team takes the ball from the saints 25.

Interesting concept, still trying to get rid of the kickoff. They've also seem to realize they made the onside kick basically null and void so they had to come up with something to make close games interesting. Only change I'd make is if the the team doesn't make the 4th and 15 attempt, the other team gets the ball on the 40 not the 25. The 25 puts the in field goal range already.

Interesting concept, still trying to get rid of the kickoff. They've also seem to realize they made the onside kick basically null and void so they had to come up with something to make close games interesting. Only change I'd make is if the the team doesn't make the 4th and 15 attempt, the other team gets the ball on the 40 not the 25. The 25 puts the in field goal range already.

I agree even though I think the rule says the other team would get the ball at the dead ball spot. So anywhere between the 1 yard line or the 39 depending on what happens on the actual play.

I could only see teams trying this if they’re down multiple scores

billbored.gif

Makes zero sense to let Jameis walk and replace him with Rivers. Rivers cooked AF. Draft a QB and sign somebody like Tyrod Taylor for a year before bringing Rivers in. Shit, I'll backtrack what I said about Teddy B and take him over Rivers.

Taylor already Rivers backup in LA so he’s probably gonna stay to be the starter until they draft someone. Teddy B probably won’t go anywhere why would he when he could be Brees successor in NO? Bucs kinda fucked right now. Too good for a top pick at QB, too bad to justify just letting Jameis walk without a solid plan.

Taylor already Rivers backup in LA so he’s probably gonna stay to be the starter until they draft someone. Teddy B probably won’t go anywhere why would he when he could be Brees successor in NO? Bucs kinda fucked right now. Too good for a top pick at QB, too bad to justify just letting Jameis walk without a solid plan.

I agree. I think it's time to move off of Jameis but competent QBs just don't grow on trees.

How do yall feel about white women coaching NFL?
Its the best sport for a woman to a headcoach. Baseball is too traditional, basketball is too immature, hockey too misogynistic. Football, if you get a respected Alpha dog GM, some mature open minded guys like Reid and Arians at coordinator. You could have a squad get behind a female head coach..shit might even play harder for her than they would for a man.

Its the best sport for a woman to a headcoach. Baseball is too traditional, basketball is too immature, hockey too misogynistic. Football, if you get a respected Alpha dog GM, some mature open minded guys like Reid and Arians at coordinator. You could have a squad get behind a female head coach..shit might even play harder for her than they would for a man.

Ya’ll remember that movie Wildcats?

Back