Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

you believe in Haskins?

Neutral.

The stats are bleh but I think he does some things well when he keeps his mechanics on point. Sometimes he just be reckless with his mechanics so he be overthrowing and inaccurate & shit. I’m in the camp of give him at least a full offseason starter reps and full season. Then see where we at next season in terms of his progress.

Neutral.

The stats are bleh but I think he does some things well when he keeps his mechanics on point. Sometimes he just be reckless with his mechanics so he be overthrowing and inaccurate & shit. I’m in the camp of give him at least a full offseason starter reps and full season. Then see where we at next season in terms of his progress.

He not that good. OSU is so great with schemes and talent it made him look good. He can't read defense and go through progressions. All he did in college was through 5 or 10 yard crossing routes and his WR would do the rest

Just seeing the score. Damn.
Quick question for Cowboys fans. Yall think Ron Rivera could help this team?

I think so....

For one, he'd be more committed to the run, switching up the blocking scheme (traps and stretches) to go along w/ dump off passes a la CM b/c Montgomery isn't being used to his full potential IMO and I actually think he would give Mitch a little Cam-esque type role and let him have designed runs like he did @ UNC to keep defenses a tad more honest. This also is dependent on his OC choice tho.

Since he's a defensive guy, I'm pretty sure he has that D playing more similar to last year. I know the Bears D has had some injuries, but Pagano ain't it!

I think so....

For one, he'd be more committed to the run, switching up the blocking scheme (traps and stretches) to go along w/ dump off passes a la CM b/c Montgomery isn't being used to his full potential IMO and I actually think he would give Mitch a little Cam-esque type role and let him have designed runs like he did @ UNC to keep defenses a tad more honest. This also is dependent on his OC choice tho.

Since he's a defensive guy, I'm pretty sure he has that D playing more similar to last year. I know the Bears D has had some injuries, but Pagano ain't it!
I was asking Rivera as the Cowboys coach tho. I do agree with ya about the Bears but I think Nagy is safe for now.

I think so....

Bears D still top 5 with their offense the worse in the league when it comes to 3 and outs

I was asking Rivera as the Cowboys coach tho. I do agree with ya about the Bears but I think Nagy is safe for now.

LoL, my fault.

Short answer..... NOPE!!

Jerry wanna be all up in the videos. You can't even lock down the studio, concentrate & cook up when the label's CEO got the keys barging in hopping on the track doing ad libs talmbout "Take Dat, Take Dat!" He won't let any head coach be great.

LoL, my fault.

Short answer..... NOPE!!

Jerry wanna be all up in the videos. You can't even lock down the studio, concentrate & cook up when the label's CEO got the keys barging in hopping on the track doing ad libs talmbout "Take Dat, Take Dat!" He won't let any head coach be great.

This... As long as Jerry is alive nothing will change..We're gonna have the same issues long as he in control.. And that skeletor looking mf gonna live forever

Bears D still top 5 with their offense the worse in the league when it comes to 3 and outs

#4 in scoring defense witch is great it's basically the same as last year in that regard. Outside the top 10 in total defense. #21 against the pass and #14 against the run.

Granted Mitch ain't been helpin' the situation, but he wasn't setting the world on fire last year either If you really watch these games, it's not the same defense as last year mayne. I'm just saying Chuck is overrated to me, always has been.

#4 in scoring defense witch is great it's basically the same as last year in that regard. Outside the top 10 in total defense. #21 against the pass and #14 against the run. Missi

Thats with that terrible offense.

Back