Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

They not big enough though
So. They also played in a dirtier era. Doesn't matter. They were dogs. And Larry Allen was a fuckin giant. Let's not compare eras bcuz there are too many variables.

So. They also played in a dirtier era. Doesn't matter. They were dogs. And Larry Allen was a fuckin giant. Let's not compare eras bcuz there are too many variables.

Old football players was no where as good as players now.

It’s not even up for debate.

Old football players was no where as good as players now.

It’s not even up for debate.
lol. How could you even debate it tho. I mean how could you know that Aaron Donald would destroy Larry Allen when their paths never crossed? How do you know how much better Reggie White would have been if he had the technology and training of today's players? Would Randy Moss be the goat that he was if he had to work a second job during the week? I get it. Today's players are bigger faster and stronger. But there will be a time in the future where those players are bigger faster and stronger. Does that make them better or just part of their era? I would love to see what Jim Brown could do if he benefited from ipads on the sideline playing in domed stadiums instead of mud fields. It's impossible to compare eras.

lol. How could you even debate it tho. I mean how could you know that Aaron Donald would destroy Larry Allen when their paths never crossed? How do you know how much better Reggie White would have been if he had the technology and training of today's players? Would Randy Moss be the goat that he was if he had to work a second job during the week? I get it. Today's players are bigger faster and stronger. But there will be a time in the future where those players are bigger faster and stronger. Does that make them better or just part of their era? I would love to see what Jim Brown could do if he benefited from ipads on the sideline playing in domed stadiums instead of mud fields. It's impossible to compare eras.

I aint talking bout the 90s fam

Im talking 60s and 70s players

Randy Moss & Barry Sanders played at least 9 games a year indoors. That's an advantage. It does not take away from their greatness but to a player from the 60's and 70's it can be seen as an advantage making a legit debate impossible.

Mannnnnn

Besides Munoz that entire Oline would get killed by college teams

I understand paying respect to the old players but get the hell outta here.

And Ima just leave the Hutson shit alone because thats pathetic

They put up Bill n Brady, but forget about the best WR Brady ever had. Who also happens to be a hall of famer. Also, is a shame T.O was such a fuck boy..bc he never discussed on any of these lists n should be

What player(s) from y’all teams ya think gonna have a breakout season?

For the Skins it’s gonna be Daron Payne. Fam had a real strong rookie campaign and has been a terror in camp & preseason.
Defense - Jerome Baker (LB)
Offense - None lol

Back