Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

@5th Letter

Would u wanna trade for Clowney?

Dude is horrible against the run, but we need a upgrade of talent on d. If the price is right, maybe a 2020 2nd rd n 2021 5th rd. I say do it.

Maybe he n Polite can grow into a pass rushing tandem.

@5th Letter

Dude is horrible against the run, but we need a upgrade of talent on d. If the price is right, maybe a 2020 2nd rd n 2021 5th rd. I say do it.

WTF are u talking about??? Against the run is where he shines the most. One of the best in the NFL. Dude said “horrible “, lol.

The criticism he gets is that he has never had double digit sacks in a season. His QB pressures are high though.

WTF are u talking about??? Against the run is where he shines the most. One of the best in the NFL. Dude said “horrible “, lol.

The criticism he gets is that he has never had double digit sacks in a season. His QB pressures are high though.

His QB pressures was like top 5 right?

@5th Letter

I’d take him.

giphy.gif

The couple texans gms i saw, i noticed they kept running right at him. And he kept getting pushed back. Okay tho

Mannnnnn

Besides Munoz that entire Oline would get killed by college teams

I understand paying respect to the old players but get the hell outta here.

And Ima just leave the Hutson shit alone because thats pathetic

Mannnnnn

Besides Munoz that entire Oline would get killed by college teams

I understand paying respect to the old players but get the hell outta here.

And Ima just leave the Hutson shit alone because thats pathetic
Jim Parker and John Hannah are legit. Trust me. I think Larry Allen most def belongs on that list.

Back