Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Garrett has a lil history of going to far also. Early this year he was constantly getting personal foul calls.

Then he didn't have to hit the jets QB which caused him to dislocate his ankle. He been get rid of the football

Gronk used his helmet and shoulder as a weapon to another players head that was on the ground which is worse.

MAGA boy ran up and was fully aware and paying attention to what happened and acted accordingly to what MG did.

White was blindsided and suffered more

Naw this was worse cuz if that helmet connected just right Mason wig would have been split wide open and blood would have been pouring down his face.

The optics on that would have been terrible

Naw this was worse cuz if that helmet connected just right Mason wig would have been split wide open and blood would have been pouring down his face.

The optics on that would have been terrible

Think of it like this

If youre standing up and a dude jumps up and try to stomp your head
Now you laying down and a dude jumps up and try to stomp your head

Being in-between a hard place causes more damage

Mason tried to take Garrett’s helmet off THEN rushed him afterwards. There are fine people on both sides

...and if Garrett didn’t do shit it would be all on Rudolph. I don’t like that piece of shit at all but Garrett did him a huge favor going off like that.

Think of it like this

If youre standing up and a dude jumps up and try to stomp your head
Now you laying down and a dude jumps up and try to stomp your head

Being in-between a hard place causes more damage

Man what garrett did is the equivalent of getting hit upside the head with a bottle.

You ain't saying it but i know what you thinking.

Man the white man and them racists Patriots got away as they always do

The most surprising shit in all this to me is that it was Myles Garrett who did the shit.

Dude really comes off as a real square.
He is square. He said some random white dude stole on him for no reason last month. He must've looked safe

Back