Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

He needs to sit for the first half of next year too

Ive seen worse but it doesnt have to be worse to warrant stiff penalty it was fucking ridiculous

he was being extra with the sack which started the whole shit.. he is lucky

EXACTLY!!! They trying to make this like Malice in the Palace Part 2....shit aint that bad!! Nobody died and nobody got hurt...suspend him 4 games, he appeals to 2 and move on.

LMAOOOOO! Bro aint no way he getting 2 gms. Maybe if were the early 2000s, but not today. Today's climate is different, ppl too emotional

Really want to know what was said when he ran up on him.....that's what provoked the helmet swing imo.....had Rudolph just stayed down and played poor helpless victim like most quarterbacks this prolly doesn't escalate and Garrett prolly loses 2 gms and misses out on the rematch.....

Smh....Myles Garrett just fucked up the bag b/c a punk ass whiteboy whose ass he's been kickin ALL GAME(legally) got "under his skin" tryin to take his helmet off at the end of a game he just won?....someone please
make this make sense lol

And I'm pretty sure the big ass whiteboys on the offensive line of most of the teams he's already played against have said way worse throughout the game....first niggas killing over (jumping in line) chicken sandwiches now this....

not sure what a damn chicken sandwich has to do with this...

:niggaa:

People too emotional... wtf he could have killed him

uUEtnRS.gif

j/k

I'm old enough to remember what Turkey Jones did to Bradshaw. Fucked me up as a kid. I thought he was dead. The Browns have always been fuck niggas. I hope Goodyear goes on strike and fuck they whole cities economy all the way up. Steel toe boot wearing bitches.

I'm old enough to remember what Turkey Jones did to Bradshaw. Fucked me up as a kid. I thought he was dead. The Browns have always been fuck niggas. I hope Goodyear goes on strike and fuck they whole cities economy all the way up. Steel toe boot wearing bitches.
lmao!u been holding this for decades

nigga said fuck you die slow and i hope all your crops dont grow

Niggas act like getting your own helmet pulled off & getting swung on the head (and connecting) with it no big deal at all. Shit if you wanna be real that’s assault. The optics & the fact that it was nationally televised makes it look horrible.

Gronk shoulda got suspended for that no doubt.

But Garrett took the helmet off and swung it. It literally became a weapon at that point.

This was also a primetime nationally televised game.

Can't have that.

Gronk used his helmet and shoulder as a weapon to another players head that was on the ground which is worse.

MAGA boy ran up and was fully aware and paying attention to what happened and acted accordingly to what MG did.

White was blindsided and suffered more

Niggas act like getting your own helmet pulled off & getting swung on the head (and connecting) with it no big deal at all. Shit if you wanna be real that’s assault. The optics & the fact that it was nationally televised makes it look horrible.
Hell yea its an assault... the flimsy defense of well in the 80s is asinine

Back