Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

The NFL should look into allowing players that play in states at that allow weed to be consumed legally. To be allowed to have weed in their system for drug tests and such. I mean, players that play in states with no taxes get to benefit from those laws. Why cant someone want to play in Denver because they can smoke weed? It should be an attribute they use to lure big players to small markets.
they're not doing shit unless it brings in more cash for the owners

I only got the Pack or Saints beating the 49ers. I think they can beat either team too though. Jimmy does not have to carry the team. Its similar to the he first Super bowl that Seattle went to with Russ. I already picked the Packers to go all the way in the NFC though. Rodgers with a good team is still the best QB in the league IMO.

True, 8-0 with a win margin of 16.6 a game, but yea, foregone conclusion we won't do shit, lmfao.

lol come on bro. there have been many teams that have balled out during the season and lost their 1st playoff gm. It happens.

The NFL should look into allowing players that play in states at that allow weed to be consumed legally. To be allowed to have weed in their system for drug tests and such. I mean, players that play in states with no taxes get to benefit from those laws. Why cant someone want to play in Denver because they can smoke weed? It should be an attribute they use to lure big players to small markets.

They work in the state where the game is being played I think.

Lil Bosa getting all the love but Josh Allen got the same amount of sacks and more FF and don’t rush the passer every play

Back