Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

He got cut because he was washed
show me the stats to back this up

dude got cut by the middle of the season conveniently after he started kneeling?

Dont have any but he was trash for a few season before that
the thing is, if you are going to side with the colts, then surely there is some stat you can point to to back this pov up

i mean, tbh, i stopped following him long after the jets so i honestly dont know

but you jumping outchea saying this with no backup

the thing is, if you are going to side with the colts, then surely there is some stat you can point to to back this pov up

i mean, tbh, i stopped following him long after the jets so i honestly dont know

but you jumping outchea saying this with no backup

But im not siding with the Colts at all

He was just on his 4th team in 4 years (jets twice and was BBQ Chicken the second go round)

But im not siding with the Colts at all

He was just on his 4th team in 4 years (jets twice and was BBQ Chicken the second go round)
ok

so you think it has NOTHING to do with him kneeling? They only needed 6-7 weeks to come to this conclusion?

ok

so you think it has NOTHING to do with him kneeling? They only needed 6-7 weeks to come to this conclusion?

It probably did.

He only played 4 games with them.

Im saying he was washed. Nothing more nothing less.

It was a joke that he was accepting any money because he had so many kids. He was washed and shouldnt even made a team lol

The craziest thing about atlanta is that they dont seem like they should be doing as bad as they are doing. There hasn't been that much of a decline in the talent they have. They didnt lose any key players, seem like their will to win is just gone.

Like the Redskins but not as bad, the redskins on D look like they dont wanna tackle anyone if it at a gang tackle or by surprise. I've seen a couple purposely angle themselves out of the leverage they had, just to flail wit a week arm tackle.

started to make this a thread but fuck it

yo...chuck pagano is a pos lol. I believe every word Cromartie said lol

btw. I like that he called out chuck for saying "when its on the football field its about football." and Cro said "when it was about ur cancer on the football field, that was okay right?"

SMH @ the 2 execs tellin him to stand while standing behind him. foh

Back