Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I tell everyone that you have to be a little "off" to play football. The pain/discomfort you endure isn't normal or ordinary.

I got hit so hard once @ GS (got blindsided) that all I heard was the sound of something similar to microphone feedback. I thought I got sent into a time paradox. lol

All these stories give some insight into why niggas be loving the NFL so much...we truly respect what these niggas doing

All these stories give some insight into why niggas be loving the NFL so much...we truly respect what these niggas doing

Exactly!

Although we love our cities/home team or whatever franchise we follow and we like the camaraderie it brings (kickin' it w/ ya people watchin' the game, talkin' shit to other fans, fantasy football etc.) @ the end of the day we know how talented these guys are on that field what it takes to get there and what they expose themselves to. Yeah they're paid handsomely, but shit is real out there. They earned dat!

Minny got fleeced

Dude never even averaged over 60 yards per game and got that.

Fuck yo the salary cap for them. I like it
one fucking play got him a payday lol

oh im still pro player

but still fuck him

tenor.gif

[QUOTE="wadupdoe!313, post: 544159, member: 526"]Look Stefon Diggs is mike Wallace 2.0[/QUOTE]

Back