Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I'm a football nut..I'm beta and infamous when it comes to football. I watch the fucking scouting combine fam..from o linemen to secondary, I'm tuned in.
there is no need for the average fan or really any fan to watch that shit after a certain age

who cares such and such ran a 4.1 at the combine

running straight lines with no pads on, no one chasing you, you dont have a ball in tow...what does that really matter

these events always try to make you care more than you should

For instance, the only thing i knew about Cooks when the saints drafted him was that he was short, but he was fast. Nothing else. There were times he was able to display those things with the saints, then the pats, now the rams, but he is on his 3rd team in 4 years or whatever. Basically, he's expendable.

its for the couch GMs that wanna feel like they actually have an opinion that matters...whatever b

I'll be checking twitter while watching something else

there is no need for the average fan or really any fan to watch that shit after a certain age

who cares such and such ran a 4.1 at the combine

running straight lines with no pads on, no one chasing you, you dont have a ball in tow...what does that really matter

these events always try to make you care more than you should

For instance, the only thing i knew about Cooks when the saints drafted him was that he was short, but he was fast. Nothing else. There were times he was able to display those things with the saints, then the pats, now the rams, but he is on his 3rd team in 4 years or whatever. Basically, he's expendable.

its for the couch GMs that wanna feel like they actually have an opinion that matters...whatever b

I'll be checking twitter while watching something else
The 40 and things like it are what's advertised. But it's much more than that, you can see how quickly and fluidly guys come out of their breaks. You can see if guys have heavy hips and are coming into the draft as CBs. You can tell which teams defensive philosophies they fit into so you know on draft night if hes going to see success in the coming year. You can see how well guys come out of their stance on DL and see if they are going to be unstoppable on pass rush or be mundane. There is so much nuisance to movement that you can pay attention to and see it happen on the field. I just like the fact of knowing.

Tell u right now this guy

20190131_161526.jpg

And Clinton Dix along with the speed hitter at LB know they are getting in the draft. The Redskins D is gonna be something to fuck wit next year..and Josh norman gonna have a comeback year. Not cause he got better, but because the unit as a whole gonna b mean.

I tune in a bit..but could care less for the most part. I'll usually tune in n keep an eye on players being projected to my squad. For example, as a giants fan. I'll be watching for Haskins at the combine. Last year I kept an eye on Barkley, Chubb and Rosen

3 Division titles in 5 years aint bad though

True, but in the grand scheme of things he’s been fuckin up as a coach & is coasting off the teams talents. Rather than himself being the real difference maker. Meanwhile young ass McVay been a coach two years and is in a Super Bowl. If they don’t at least make it to the NFC title game he’s done after this season.

True, but in the grand scheme of things he’s been fuckin up as a coach & is coasting off the teams talents. Rather than himself being the real difference maker. Meanwhile young ass McVay been a coach two years and is in a Super Bowl. If they don’t at least make it to the NFC title game he’s done after this season.

Rams GM is the real MVP

he said fuck that he went traded and signed big names,

Peters, Talib, Suh, Cooks, Withworth, Woods etc...

Instead Jones drafted a nigga they had to wait two years on, signed NO WRs or TEs. Waited 5 years for B. Jones to do anything. That team talented is vastly overrated.

Its the Oline and Zeke, It keeps them in all games because its not gon turn into a shootout with running the ball

Rams GM is the real MVP

he said fuck that he went traded and signed big names,

Peters, Talib, Suh, Cooks, Withworth, Woods etc...

Instead Jones drafted a nigga they had to wait two years on, signed NO WRs or TEs. Waited 5 years for B. Jones to do anything. That team talented is vastly overrated.

Its the Oline and Zeke, It keeps them in all games because its not gon turn into a shootout with running the ball
Nigga you're always wrong when you talking about the cowboys smh

Hall of fame for sure for Julius Peppers. 4th alltime in sacks, he should go first ballot no question.

Last edited:

:clawd2::celebrate:

Joe-Flacco-Evan-Habeeb-USA-Today-Sports-solo.jpg

Back