Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Nothing would be wrong with the first team that score a TD wins but the way rules are all for the offense is kinda fucked up

Each team should get a shot on offense

A TD should win the game

The team that get the ball goes down and scores a TD, the other team should get the ball and have a chance to score at TD but has to go for 2

If both team had the ball and nobody scored on their first possession, next TD wins
tweet this to the nfl bruh

i hope ya'll peeping the NFL using burner accounts and shit to leak info to get feelers about what the thoughts are about reviewing PI

they really trying to over complicate this shit by saying its too much judgement. So is the spot of the ball, yet, its reviewable if a challenge flag is thrown

what really fucks the NFL up is the large jumbotrons on repeat that show blatant infractions that are often missed b/c as I appreciate it, they are not allowed to look up and see what the fans see

is it still true they also dont get the same angles in review that the fans see on the jumbotron?

Speaking about taken Ls. Beezy never came back to take her medicine huh?

Thats Fucked up beezy...I wasnt even gonna f w you. But now I might have to..

Know you were lurking..

While we are at it....

Any penalty 15yds or more should be reviewable...

If thats too many

Narrow it down to personal fouls and PI

If this was in place

Its a Saints/Chiefs SB right now
I disagree. That pass was uncathable and if the defender turned around he would have intercepted it. Saints still had a chance to win and choked with Brees throwing a pick. Saints fans need to move on.

i disagree

play a 8 min quarter or something. If the team that gets the toss plays keep away for 8 min, then oh well

but that first team to score a TD and win is kinda fucked up

that rule is 10 years old now. You dont think it needs tweaking?

I’ve personally never had an issue with it. Only thing I would change if necessary is to give the other team a shot on offense regardless of a TD being scored the opening drive. Other than that I wouldn’t change a thing. They already play 10 minute OT during the regular season.

Its 3 Penalties on the play defenseless wr, helmet to helmet and pass interference
they also missed the H2H on the Hill the TE early in the game.

Not saying that swayed anything, but damn, if its about player safety, how you not even look at it when the dude get up, then fell back down dizzy.

I disagree. That pass was uncathable and if the defender turned around he would have intercepted it. Saints still had a chance to win and choked with Brees throwing a pick. Saints fans need to move on.

Cuz

That was a catchable pass...the defender tackled the WR while he was turing his head to catch the ball....he was leading him...

but yea I do agree with you about it being a pick is the defender plays the ball.

hell even the DB himself said he was shocked they didnt call it....he knew full well what he did was a penalty lmao

Back