Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

PI is subjective as hell though. It's not even called consistently within the same game. You gonna have coaches throwing flags on everything and bogging the game down.

Bad calls been happening since the beginning of time and gonna continue to happen They really gonna change rules just because the Saints got fucked yesterday?

Well teams only get 2 challenges so I don’t think it’s gonna be that big of a difference.

What y’all think about the overtime rules? Should they do it like cfb? I personally think they should just play one full quarter and whoever scores the most wins.

Well teams only get 2 challenges so I don’t think it’s gonna be that big of a difference.

What y’all think about the overtime rules? Should they do it like cfb? I personally think they should just play one full quarter and whoever scores the most wins.
Naw keep it as it is the game is long enough alone plus if there's a turnover it's automatic sudden death....niggas didn't like the last overtime rules now this one is a problem

I think both teams should get a chance to play offense no matter if the first team score a touchdown, deciding the fate of an important game on a coin toss never sat right with me

The refs need to be consistent. That same play in the Saints game was called for helmet to helmet constantly in the regular season, but now you wanna let shit fly? Can’t have it both ways. As far as overtime goes if you can’t stop em from scoring oh the fuck well. Wanna know what’s even better? Not letting the game go to overtime and actually winning. The rule was already changed once I don’t wanna see that bullshit college does for OT in the NFL.

They missed it but I dont want challenges on PI calls cuz they are mostly judgement calls and you dont need to make the refs harder than it already is.

Besides I think the Rams are the better team.

NE would beat NO easily cuz all they will do is double Michael Thomas

They missed it but I dont want challenges on PI calls cuz they are mostly judgement calls and you dont need to make the refs harder than it already is.

Besides I think the Rams are the better team.

NE would beat NO easily cuz all they will do is double Michael Thomas
lol

The refs need to be consistent. That same play in the Saints game was called for helmet to helmet constantly in the regular season, but now you wanna let shit fly? Can’t have it both ways. As far as overtime goes if you can’t stop em from scoring oh the fuck well. Wanna know what’s even better? Not letting the game go to overtime and actually winning. The rule was already changed once I don’t wanna see that bullshit college does for OT in the NFL.

i disagree

play a 8 min quarter or something. If the team that gets the toss plays keep away for 8 min, then oh well

but that first team to score a TD and win is kinda fucked up

that rule is 10 years old now. You dont think it needs tweaking?

this

this will just force coaches to use their challenges wisely

niggas complaining about OT rules (not necessarily here) and shit citing its about the players but the NFL will make a team play on sunday and turn right back around and play on Thursday

playing an extra quarter aint gonna hurt anything

Nothing would be wrong with the first team that score a TD wins but the way rules are all for the offense is kinda fucked up

Each team should get a shot on offense

A TD should win the game

The team that get the ball goes down and scores a TD, the other team should get the ball and have a chance to score at TD but has to go for 2

If both team had the ball and nobody scored on their first possession, next TD wins

i disagree

play a 8 min quarter or something. If the team that gets the toss plays keep away for 8 min, then oh well

but that first team to score a TD and win is kinda fucked up

that rule is 10 years old now. You dont think it needs tweaking?

Yep

I think at the very least both teams should have a chance to score.

thats prob the best way to do it.

Back