Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

@BDP™️ good drop. Dude made some solid points but just knowing that he had a roster of Ben, Brown, and Bell and could only win 3 playoff games is not a good look.

They got beat by Tim Tebow dog.
Tim Tebow.

:nigga2:

@BDP™️ good drop. Dude made some solid points but just knowing that he had a roster of Ben, Brown, and Bell and could only win 3 playoff games is not a good look.

Tim Tebow.

Oh I disagree. Its a great look.

abhaircut.jpg

Tim Tebow.

I feel you bruh

I think(hopefully) this year now with AB acting up he changes some shit about his methods

or it could very well be that he is really a great coach....just not the right fit for this current version of the Steelers

I just really want the brother to get his shit together...you see the fate of the other brothers that had HC spots....

Him and Marvin Lewis are like the Holy Grail as far as tenure is concerned for black HCs (even tho Marvin just got canned)

Last edited:
and even still

Jeff Fisher made whole mediocre ass career out of just getting to a SB that he lost...

and consistently going 8-8....

so fuck it if I am being optimistic about Tomlin who has a far better record, consistently makes the playoffs AND is 1-1 in the big game

this "underachieving" compared to them white boys who are far less impressive....when you think about how they did Lovie Smith....even ol boy in AZ....they gave that nigga ONE season cuz...ONE...and told that nigga to beat it....shit crazy

and even still

Jeff Fisher made whole mediocre ass career out of just getting to a SB that he lost...

and consistently going 8-8....

so fuck it if I am being optimistic about Tomlin who has a far better record, consistently makes the playoffs AND is 1-1 in the big game

this "underachieving" compared to them white boys who are far less impressive....when you think about how they did Lovie Smith....even ol boy in AZ....they gave that nigga ONE season cuz...ONE...and told that nigga to beat it....shit crazy

I get it. Black coaches get fucked over. Ain't shit we can do about that. They take jobs with unproven qb's and the results are not good. No coincidence the coach in San Diego job is safe for now. He came in with a veteran qb. Qb's can make or break you and Tomlin came into a great situation with an up and coming talent surrounded by proven vets on both sides of the ball. Tomlin ain't going nowhere and I'm tired of talking about him. Just don't be shocked with infinite 10-6 records with wild card losses. Steelers had Ben, Brown and Bell in their primes and have nothing to show for it while losing big games that they had no business losing to. Any coach no matter if he is black, white, young or a HOF'er should be scrutinized for that.

My nigga. Steelers were down 10 points to an extra depleted Bengals team in a must-win game at home. The game was in jeopardy all the way into the 2 minute warning. That says it all.

Stringer Bell sho been ghost from this thread for a while. I was really interested in the contract status of Pittsburgh's backup long snapper too

I get it. Black coaches get fucked over. Ain't shit we can do about that. They take jobs with unproven qb's and the results are not good. No coincidence the coach in San Diego job is safe for now. He came in with a veteran qb. Qb's can make or break you and Tomlin came into a great situation with an up and coming talent surrounded by proven vets on both sides of the ball. Tomlin ain't going nowhere and I'm tired of talking about him. Just don't be shocked with infinite 10-6 records with wild card losses. Steelers had Ben, Brown and Bell in their primes and have nothing to show for it while losing big games that they had no business losing to. Any coach no matter if he is black, white, young or a HOF'er should be scrutinized for that.

My nigga. Steelers were down 10 points to an extra depleted Bengals team in a must-win game at home. The game was in jeopardy all the way into the 2 minute warning. That says it all.

I feel you...

I just think just as much as Tomlin is scrutinized so should those players in that locker room.

This team lacks leadership point blank.

Back