Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Adrian Peterson admits he still hits his son with a belt
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 21, 2018, 4:26 PM EST
gettyimages-10521882922-e1542835538353.jpg

Getty Images

In 2014, Adrian Peterson was charged with felony child abuse, entered a plea deal to misdemeanor reckless assault, and was suspended from the NFL for beating his son. In a shocking new interview, Peterson has admitted that he still hits his son with a belt.

“I had to discipline my son and spank him the other day with a belt,” Peterson told Master Tesfatsion of Bleacher Report.

Peterson is no longer on probation for the previous abuse case, but his public admission could draw scrutiny from legal authorities. Different states have different laws about parents physically disciplining their children, and it is unclear from the Bleacher Report article where the incident with the belt took place.

Why in the fuck would he admit to that? Tell these pilgrims nuthin about your home life.

That's his son what law is he breaking??? Muthafuckas are too sensitive on how parents discipline their own child

I'm not doing any judging tho, those "muthafuckas that are too sensitive on how parents discipline their own children" are. He didn't have to feed into the question knowing his history (photos) and could have kept it movin'.

Btw, I believe in the old adage "Spare the rod, spoil the child".

Bears, cowboys and saints.

I wanna pick the falcons in a upset jus for shits n giggles, but i cant trust ATL's secondary vs the sainrs wrs.

Did you see the pictures of his son from when he caught his child abuse case or not?
That's HIS son and obviously not a whole lot changed because he still whooping his son you can't tell a man how to raise his child.....kids been beaten with extension cords, shoes, belts to straighten that ass up

Back