Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Bears defense might be best in the league. Idk if it’ll be enough to slow down the rams or the saints but they have a shot.

Titans is booty juice just like I thought. Colts lookin good I can’t front but still fuck them niggas.

Last edited:
Bears defense might be best in the league. Idk if it’ll be enough to slow down the rams or the saints but they have a shot.

Titans is booty juice just like I thought. Colts lookin good I can’t front but still fuck them niggas.
There defense coordinator went to the hospital in the 1st half. They ended up running base D the rest of the game

image.

Y’all time will come on the 29th

I’m happy the Texans winning but I already see the writing on the wall as far as how the season will end. We’re ass in the red zone we won’t be able to go score for score with the Steelers or Chiefs. I’m hoping when donta foreman finally ready to go we get some more explosion in the running game.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25320709/ravens-deny-marshal-yanda-spit-vontaze-burfict

Ravens dispute video evidence that Yanda spit on Burfict

The Baltimore Ravens say offensive lineman Marshal Yanda did not spit on Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict during Sunday's game between the AFC North rivals.

The incident in question occurred in the fourth quarter Sunday after Burfict tackled Baltimore running back Alex Collins.

Video from the CBS broadcast of the game shows Yanda appearing to spit as Burfict layed on the ground after the play, and Burfict had no apparent reaction.

When contacted Monday by ESPN's Jamison Hensley, Ravens spokesman Kevin Byrne said Yanda "did not spit on anyone."

Neither Burfict nor the Bengals have publicly commented on the incident.

Brees vs Mahomes after each played 10 games

Respect my boy Brees and ppl need to stop saying Mahomes is the clear MVP

Att/Comp
257/334 76.9% Brees
231/345 67% Mahomes

The 9.9% differential in accuracy from Brees to Mahomes is substantial...for example the difference between Mahomes and Blaine Gabbert is only 8%

2964 Yards Brees
3150 Yards Mahomes

TD-INT
25-1 Brees
31-7 Mahomes

TD-INT differential 6 more TDs/6 more INTs

126.9 QBR Brees
117.4 QBR Mahomes

9.5 difference in QBR is again substantial. The difference between Tom Brady and Brock Osweiler for example is 8.7 in QBR

Both Teams 9-1 atop their conference

Saints have beaten 4 playoff teams from 2017(1,2,3,6) seeds
Chiefs have beaten 2 (2 +3)

Competition this year
45 wins cumulative from Saints defeated opponents
38 wins cumulative from Chiefs defeated opponents

Scoring Offense
NO - 37.8 PPG
KC - 35.3 PPG

In addition Saints are scoring on a per drive efficiency level that is Top 3 all time in the SB era.

Saints also lead the league in time of possession where KC is 24th.

Conclusion - Brees is starting to pull away from Mahomes in every meaningful QB stat and leads the more effective offense

LOL, u know how i feel. But the mfer aint going anywhere. Especially after winning 7 in a row and on pace to make the playoffs.
LOL homie do got the tesm ballin wiyh what what they got. No on expected the Texans to be this good. So what do you think another coach can do better? I would switch records with the Texans.

Sidenote @Young_Chitlin avi bet bruh? I owe you from the last time the Raiders came to town. I was at that game and want revenge carujo. Lets go!

Back