Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

The Seahawks beat themselves.

Who gonna come into KC and beat us in the playoffs??
This ain't your Alex Smith led chiefs

We going to the super bowl

Fight me

I wouldn’t be talkin all that shit. Andy Reid still y’all head coach. Better blow out every team y’all face cuz if he gotta call plays in crunch time y’all ain’t doin shit.

@Thor
What's so special about Winston that you want him on the squad so bad? You been screaming this shit for years. You really think Payton can tolerate his shit?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ans-win-pats-personal-slams-former-team-cheap

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Dion Lewis passed off the Titans-Patriots clash as just another part of the schedule in the week leading up to Sunday's meeting, but after his 68 total yards of offense helped Tennessee thrash his old team, the veteran running back didn't pull any punches in assessing his previous situation with New England.

"I didn't have to prove anything," Lewis told NFL Network after Tennessee's 34-10 blowout victory. "I know I can play. I just had to let our team know that these guys are beatable. ... I know those guys. I know that you be physical with them and let 'em have it and they'll fold."

Back