2018 NFL Season Thread

Warren Sapp getting @ Cam & OBJ...

All those receivers he named wore gloves tho........

I agree those gloves can help with assisting catches but it still takes practice and skill to catch those ones like Jarvis and obj. The size of your hands play a part too.

Reactions: 313 Wayz
All those receivers he named wore gloves tho........

I agree those gloves can help with assisting catches but it still takes practice and skill to catch those ones like Jarvis and obj. The size of your hands play a part too.

Sapp was hilarious in those DJ Vlad videos.....he acted he wanted to slap Vlad after every question

Sapp was hilarious in those DJ Vlad videos.....he acted he wanted to slap Vlad after every question

That's actually how he is in real everyday life bruh. Dude be aggy for no reason.... Ask me how I know? lol

@Thor...you see this my nig?

Thomas on one end, Dez on the other, Trequan smith in the slot?? shiiiid

Reactions: silverfoxx
I wanna see how he reacts if he don't get the ball much vs the Cowboys.

c'mon fam

that aint gonna be a problem with Drew Brees as the QB

c'mon fam

that aint gonna be a problem with Drew Brees as the QB
I say that bcuz i don't think Brees or Payton are the type to force the issue just so a player can get revenge against a former team.

Last edited:
Reactions: DOPE33
Like a bitch like he always does. He will eat against us though. Payton will know how to utilize him. He wont having him tryna do shit he aint capable of doing anymore. I still dont understand how Micheal Thomas is always fucking open. I said it before the season and I still believe it but the Saints are winning the super bowl.. I fucking hate it though

He would get cut

Coach come from the Bill Parcells tree.

He lets you have fun but that pouting shit gets you cut ASAP

Dez played everything very fucking well. Waited till the midway point to jump on a contender in need of wideout depth. If he contributes majorly & ends up getting a ring it’ll be a big fuck you to all the doubters and especially Dallas. Which is always good.

Reactions: AP2.5 and Olorun22
I say that bcuz i don't think Brees or Payton are the type to force the issue just so a player can get revenge against a former team.
You didn't see the game against Minnesota last year when they kept trying to force the run with AD?