Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I like how the NFL and ESPN trying to give D. Ward DROY even though he gave up more TDs than any rookie DB in the league

So what LSU or saints player should win?

Since I watch a lot of games through the week to see certain games/players.

Darius Leonard easily. I thought he was a vet when I catch Indy games
Tackles 88
Sacks 4
Forced Fumbles 3
Recoveries 2
Dude is a LB with elite tackling skills and already good at blitzing

Honorable Mention
Bradely Chubb (unstoppable off the edge)
Derwin James (wanted N.O. to draft him) Dude is a beast playing deep and blitzing
Tremaine Edmunds
Donte Jackson (DBU) (best rookie CB)

The boy Jessie Bates have good numbers but he be fucking up a lot

Ward gives up to many TDs right now in man to man coverage

I know Leonard was a beast when we played Indy. Donte was good against us. Iirc he caught a critical holding or PI but he had a couple pbus.

& Derwin been balling I caught a couple charger games.

The other guys I seen their stats but haven’t really watched them like that

& I know D. Payne won’t get love but in terms of impact he a big reason Skins run d went from last to top 5 statistically.

Stay safe niners fans. Them thugged out mexican raiders fans bout to go on a stabbing spree.

Jon Gruden out here lying like shit!!!

"I get a lot of phone calls from people that are dying to come play here. I'm just telling you. They're dying to play for the Raiders," Gruden told Long. "And to have salary-cap space and to have a chance to talk to the people that you really want to wear the silver and black, the guys you really want to wear the silver and black and represent this team, that's exciting."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ys-no-doubt-players-want-play-oakland-raiders

Jon Gruden out here lying like shit!!!

"I get a lot of phone calls from people that are dying to come play here. I'm just telling you. They're dying to play for the Raiders," Gruden told Long. "And to have salary-cap space and to have a chance to talk to the people that you really want to wear the silver and black, the guys you really want to wear the silver and black and represent this team, that's exciting."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ys-no-doubt-players-want-play-oakland-raiders
Rich Gannon, Charlie Garner & Sebastian Janikowski want their jobs back. FOH Chuckie

Back