Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

The thought of a Bell & Conner two tailback system.
FlawlessMeagerCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Both can run, catch and block. They would drive defenses nuts and it will open up the passing game ven more bcuz Steelers are wasting the #3 receiver and those targets could be passes to the backs. Swing routes,screens etc.

Both can run, catch and block. They would drive defenses nuts and it will open up the passing game ven more bcuz Steelers are wasting the #3 receiver and those targets could be passes to the backs. Swing routes,screens etc.

Kamara and Ingram >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bell is leaving Pissburgh bruh lol.

Yo, wsup with James Washington? He hurt or something or just struggling to pick up the offense? I hope he ain't another Dri Archer

Yo, wsup with James Washington? He hurt or something or just struggling to pick up the offense? I hope he ain't another Dri Archer

I get pissed when people mention Dri Archer. DON'T DO THAT!!!
Washington has been open a few times, Ben just can't throw the deep ball with accuracy anymore. That's why i feel right now Steelers are wasting downs on trying to target the #3 wr bcuz all the routes are deep routes or sideline routes that require accuracy. Ben has been pushing for Justin Hunter to get more time but lowkey imo it's only bcuz Hunter is tall. Inaccurate qb's love tall wr's.

Back