Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

When I heard they ain't keep him in the loop during the draft process. I knew unless they came out w a good record, dude was gonna be a goner. How u got the 1st and 4th pick in the draft and your head coach being kept in the dark. Not a good sign

Hell, they don't clue Marvin Lewis ass on shit either. That's why they kept him around so long b/c he has no say so in anything (draft/roster cuts or additions etc.) besides on the field. Most coaches ain't goin' 4 it.

Dumb question. Besides cheating, has anyone ever pointed out exactly what bill belichik does to be the best coach in sports.

Name 3 better?

He gets the most out of his players

He would never be in the giants situation (Eli sucking)

Wouldnt choke away a 28-3 lead in a SB...I mean look around the league at all the existing coaches..your answers are right there.

Last edited:
Dumb question. Besides cheating, has anyone ever pointed out exactly what bill belichik does to be the best coach in sports.
His ability to have his team thoroughly prepared is uncanny. They rarely play down to the level of their competition. That's hard to do when you have had a target on your back since 2001. Offensive and defensive players for the most part get better when they play for the Pats. You can say they are in a weak division but they routinely beat our favorite teams so they would still be a playoff team year after year in any division. Beli the GOAT and this is coming from a nigga that grew up with Chuck Noll. Bill Walsh and Joe Gibbs get props from me too.

Julio Jones 2nd in receiving yards but no tds everybody on Atlanta squad should be fired.

He been like that for 5 years now.

Those long crossing route don’t work in the red zone and for some reason he can’t catch jump balls. That can be Matt Ryan fault but he don’t get them soooo.

Khalil Mack has more TDs than him lol

Last edited:
Yeah, Julio ain't never really scored TDs. He has one season of at least 10 TDs. Matt Ryan has his limitations but some of that on Julio too. Megatron put up 12 TDs one year and he had fucking Daunte Culpepper and Dan Orlovsky throwing to him.

Hmm I probably would’ve made the trade for Golden Tate but DT is cool he’ll still take away attention from Hopkins which is what we need. Not expecting him to do much this weekend when we play Denver but you never know.

Back