Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Since the defense is trending up ( at least for Browns standards), i bet they promote Gregg Williams as HC and keep Haley as the OC.

It must suck as a Browns player to have to learn new offensive and defensive schemes every 90 days.

Gregg Williams son will be the D cordnator & the running backs coach Freddie Kitchens will run the offense. If they can manage to get them to a place where they are competing at a good level without the drama... this staff could remain. Which is good, too many changes is a bad sign for young QBs

I’ve consistently defended Hue. I never judged him off his record because we were one of the most talent defficient teams in the league when he first got here.

But this season we’ve had multiple games with double digit penalties...just a pure lack of discipline. So this is no surprise.

I’m happy they got rid of Haley as well. Despite his reputation his play calling was horrible this season. You can tell he thinks he’s overdue for a head coaching job. He seems like a pain to work with.

Dorsey did a pretty good job with the draft. It will be interesting to see what directions he goes for the new coaches. Letting Hue go in the middle of the season like this tells me he already has a replacement in mind.

#GoBrowns
#OurDayIsComing
#SoonerThenLater
#BestDefenseInTheLeague
#RememberIsaidIt

Back