Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Odell is not the problem. Brady and rodgers yells at teammates and people say they are "being leaders and motivating " odell does it and he is a distraction. Dude just wants to win. To be honest, I feel like Odell does and I'm not out there running open and being overthrown and ignored, then blamed. Eli and the oline suck. Coach is limited far as playcalling.
Brady and Rodgers ain't doing interviews next to lil Wayne shiting on their teammates. So when they black out, it can be seen as that.

He was right to bench Eli, but the fact that they had no one behind Eli to justify the benching is what fucked it all up. The Giants should of locked down his replacement two years ago. Instead they thought they could back into a title like they did the last two.

Hate to say it. McCadoo was right about eli (he was also right about Mahomes, he really wanted giants to trade up for him last year, Reese of course wanted another athletic skill position player). But the benching itself is not what got him fired. It was his personality, simple playcalling, not being able to manage the locker room and the fact that the owner needed a scapegoat when the Eli shit went sideways w the fans. But more importantly, what got him fired was not having Webb prepared to play and start instead of Geno Smith. I would say that and allowing the locker room to be a disaster did him in. You can be an asshole as a coach, but you either gotta win or have a resume to justify being an asshole, a la belichik

Brady and Rodgers ain't doing interviews next to lil Wayne shiting on their teammates. So when they black out, it can be seen as that.

Word is the offense losing faith with Eli

ODB probably feel everything already been said and the coaching ain’t making any changes.

So making everybody know in the media and they take a closer look at how bad the coaching and Eli is because they still blaming everybody besides the person that has a losing record since the Super Bowl.

Back