Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

They need some more younger black people on staff around the GM department. Homie is the epitome of the worst of this millennial generation. He got a good 3 years before he chills the fuck out, if that. Someone should warned them to set up a mega trade deal to get one talented player and pics. What's the use of having a one in a lifetime talent that's emotionally unstable if y'all know y'all ain't winning shit.

Odell is not the problem. Brady and rodgers yells at teammates and people say they are "being leaders and motivating " odell does it and he is a distraction. Dude just wants to win. To be honest, I feel like Odell does and I'm not out there running open and being overthrown and ignored, then blamed. Eli and the oline suck. Coach is limited far as playcalling.

Yeah, I ain't trying to hear that simplistic, lazy analysis that OBJ's attitude is the reason for the Giants predicament. That nigga been acting like Beyonce since he been in the league, ain't nothing new. Media act like Eli's two chips make him Teflon but dude is horrible.

I'm sick of that narrative. The dude is literally willing to go thru a wall to win. I wish the whole team cared as much as OBJ. He being doing some questionable shit, like airing out team business next to lol Wayne. But he not the problem on the field

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Back