Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

And Josh Allen, AJ McCarron and Nathan "5 Pic" Peterman are his QB's now so what the phuck is he sayin'?

This nikka went from chicken cordon bleu to chicken shit just like that and now wanna vent. Hilarious!.... And this is comin' from a FSU fan.

I'm gonna say, I think I know what he meant to say. Just because I knew of a certain case that sounded familiar. I'm Dominican and it was said that crime and wild shit overall greatly decreased in Dominican Republic during the hours that Pedro Martinez pitched. I don't know if there are stats behind this, is just what Lewis shit reminded me off. It was said that housewives loved when Pedro pitched bc husbands would be home watching the game instead of running around wildin

dude called eli accurate
when throwing to the other team, I guess

When given time in the pocket Eli can be accurate. He ain't no Brady or Rodgers. But his accuracy is not cam Newton bad. This out of shape, horrible route running, can't get no separation ass nigga need to stop w all that yapping bout cam. Cam gave that nigga nore chances to succeed than he should have. Cam used to lock in on this nigga everytime he was healthy enough to fuck up routes n not get open. Cam stayed forcing the ball to this dude

I try not to read too much into training camp practices, but it sounds like the giants top four picks from this rookie class are coming along quickly and 3 of them will most likely be starting come week 1. The fourth will most likely be in a rotational role in the LB corps. Hope we have a 2017 New Orleans saints type of productivity from our class

Back