Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

My cousin told they could have call that shit about 100 times today just alone in blocking lol

He said they missed so many calls and basically will just call it on defenders when they make a tackle because the offensive player basically dropped their hands on almost every run and catch

Now it’s the beginning of the end for football.

My cousin told they could have call that shit about 100 times today just alone in blocking lol

He said they missed so many calls and basically will just call it on defenders when they make a tackle because the offensive player basically dropped their hands on almost every run and catch

Now it’s the beginning of the end for football.

well since ur cousin told you...lol

It’s still both amazing and disappointing that Bobby Griff the 3rd was supposed to be the QB in DC for this decade and half the next, and now is backing up Flacco.

Just...wow.

Crazy. But he kinda did himself in. Started feeling himself too much (pause). Thought the owner, not coach should have been his ally. Big mistake

Plus...his athleticism worked against him. Instead of learning how to become a true pocket passer and all that goes with it. He just thought he could outrun NFL defenses. Which he did for a while, until the caught up w it and started hitsticking him.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ootball-violent-again-hat-its-a-good-message/

Andrew Sendejo on “Make Football Violent Again” hat: It’s a good message

The NFL’s adoption of new rules governing the use of the helmet has led to responses from around the football world ranging from uncertainty about how they’ll be enforced to critiques that the league is taking too much physicality out of the game.

Count Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo in that latter category. Sendejo was spotted wearing a hat that reads “Make Football Violent Again” at Vikings camp on Friday and confirmed that he thinks the league is moving in the wrong direction.

“I got it from a buddy. He used to play here,” Sendejo said, via the Pioneer Press. “So, I just wear it. It fits good and it’s black. I like it. It’s got a good message. … I’ve been wearing this for a while, but I guess it applies more now.”

Sendejo isn’t just against the new rules. He was suspended for one game last year due to a hit on then-Ravens wide receiver Mike Wallace and said Friday that he still disagrees with that decision.

Lol Manziel proving why he has no business playing in the NFL. 4 interceptions already in his first start in the CFL

I’m trying to start a money league but not many people wanna do it

Back