Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Put Mason Rudolph in. Ben is done. His stats are coming from Steelers having to play from behind. I bet the rookie can hit those passes that Ben is missing badly. I will trade accuracy for experience at this point.

Todd Haley is in full controll of the depth chart on offense and is in full control of the offense in Cleveland. Fucking Hue Jackson said he doesn't know why chubbs who broke two big runs on Sundays game. He doesn't know why homie don't get more playtime.

Da fuck does Hue Jackson do exactly?

Saquan Barkley had 10 carries for 44 yards

But had a 28 yard run

So for his 9 other carries he had 16 yards.

Also had a 10 yard run. Just saying

Todd Haley is in full controll of the depth chart on offense and is in full control of the offense in Cleveland. Fucking Hue Jackson said he doesn't know why chubbs who broke two big runs on Sundays game. He doesn't know why homie don't get more playtime.

Carlos hyde is better

Chubb ain’t that nice

giphy.gif

Put Mason Rudolph in. Ben is done. His stats are coming from Steelers having to play from behind. I bet the rookie can hit those passes that Ben is missing badly. I will trade accuracy for experience at this point.
I still remember when the Ravens knocked Tommy Maddox out and Ben took over. As much as I hate him the Steelers are not what they used to be and need a balanced offense while playing good defense. Ben was never throwing them to victories, they used to run the ball effectively.

I still remember when the Ravens knocked Tommy Maddox out and Ben took over. As much as I hate him the Steelers are not what they used to be and need a balanced offense while playing good defense. Ben was never throwing them to victories, they used to run the ball effectively.
Exactly. I have been saying this for years. Steelers were so much better when Ben was still considered a game manager. Now they try to be a high potent offense but Ben and his poor accuracy leads to so many 3 and out drives that puts an already weak defense in situations where they are on the field a lot. It's no coincidence imo that Todd Haley had the offense on that dink and dunk shit bcuz he knew that Ben can't be counted on to make the tight throws. Antonio Brown has extended Ben's career in Pittsburgh and i can only imagine how much better AB would be if he played with a QB that could hit him in stride or just throw him open.

Just wondering...if this is the same ole Andy Reid chiefs we all know and love.

Will breezy still pop back in here??

Inquiring minds will like to know...

Just wondering...if this is the same ole Andy Reid chiefs we all know and love.

Will breezy still pop back in here??

Inquiring minds will like to know...
Of course playoffs will be the true test but they should ease through the regular season imo. Their offense and special teams are enough to get them in the playoffs. Their defense will prolly cost them a couple of games. Right now KC got that Trent Green /Priest Holmes vibe going and we all know how that story ended. Fat Andy needs to get out of his own way when the post season starts. I think next year is when it all comes together for them. This year is just a preview imo.

Back