Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Derwin James killing it so far this year. Knew he'd be a better pro than college player since he ain't got bum ass Charles Kelly coaching him anymore

We got our asses beat down by the Pats. CBS cut that shit off in my area with the announcement of "were switching to a more competitive game" DAMN

This nigga Leonard Fournette stays hurt.

i wanted to believe brah lol

LWFCJ.gif

Got the Bengals next week on the road...ima need the o-line to play better and Reshad to be back in the secondary. Hopefully McCain's injury isn't too serious

Elliot is obviously playing hurt, he doesn't seem like himself. There was a handoff that Dak gave em, closed hole to the left and one defender to the right. Normally he'd go at the solo defender and at least get 2 or 3. But homie went straight to the ground and gave himself up. I hope he doesn't do further significant damage to whatever is hurting him. Looks like it could be a knee thing.

By Week 7 it might not even matter... but we’ll see. It would be some shit if Bell comes back & they somehow make a run. All this drama has the makings of a very special episode of America’s Game.

Same thing Duane Brown did last year. If you report by week 7 you still accrue a year and he’ll be eligible for FA

If my math is correct that's like 8.5 mill for 10 weeks, and 9 actual games at the most he'll play in. Almost a mill a game plus he hits free agency after the season; not bad at all

Back