Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Send Nikki Free down there.

I like Foles getting paid and fucking with Brady twice a year for his last two years in the league.

They gotta trade him.

I mean, $20M to play six games, tops? Doesn’t make sense.

I like Nikki Free too, but this is a BIG move on the cap.

The Redskins are gonna try get at Tannehill I already see it coming. I’d be ok with it if he wasn’t so injury prone.

As much as I hate to admit it, we might as well just trade for Nick Foles & Draft a QB late.

They gotta trade him.

I mean, $20M to play six games, tops? Doesn’t make sense.

I like Nikki Free too, but this is a BIG move on the cap.
They're not gonna a trade him until wentz plays 100% because if wentz get hurt again I think they'll get rid of him and keep foles

They're not gonna a trade him until wentz plays 100% because if wentz get hurt again I think they'll get rid of him and keep foles

Wentz ain't going nowhere..Foles will be traded n eagles will use what they get to continue to build around him. Then Wentz will get extension n whoever ain't fucking w him will be released or traded. Just like what happened in Seattle, w Wilson n company.

Wentz ain't going nowhere..Foles will be traded n eagles will use what they get to continue to build around him. Then Wentz will get extension n whoever ain't fucking w him will be released or traded. Just like what happened in Seattle, w Wilson n company.
Shit if his ass get hurt again wentz days will be number it's a reason why they're keeping Foles around

Best thing about the super bowl was Big Boi fur. That's a hell of a coat
c8ed1e9d-39ac-4081-aedc-e54041e53341-large16x9_bd1e138cebde48fe85858b323ed65722large16x9_AP19035051545014.jpg

Back