Not open for further replies.
47497783_2343711032337947_58165904571105280_o.jpg

This nigga trash
He'll go off for 20+ against the pels though... SMH

I been posting normally on the last page then you came with

Then when I respond and say get off my dick you turn into a victim

Stfu and talk bball and don't reply to me
Lol

My nigga, what you fail to realize is that I'll post in response to whoever I feel like, you included

So it's ok when you post bullshit but you have a problem with anybody else or more specifically me when I post similar bullshit?

You just gonna have to put me on ignore brah. Lol at get off your dick. You swear you matter fam. Get over yourself.

Everybody in this bitch be chilling, laughing and fucking around and you the only nigga get tight when a nigga not talking about trade destinations or espn trade machine scenarios. You think you the only dude in here with some ties to shit in the NBA? Newsflash, you not.

I'm rolling at this being a trigger for you though.

lol

i dont have to quote your posts if that is also a trigger for you

but i see this is a sensitive subject for you...so let me get back to basketball convo

anyway, Pelicans try to get back on track...again...two division opponents at the blender this week

Dallas has been playing with some confidence, but i think are going to be playing the second of a B2B. Hopefully the pels can take advantage.

Goddamn I missed u niggaz ......was wondering what happen to all you (allhiphop.com) dudes went.... I'm glad I finally found ya bitch azz niggaz

I even missed your bytch azz infamous.....probably still dick riding that Miami heat team that stuck in mediocrity with the dynamic duo of Goran Dragic and Hassan whiteside

I know beggers cant be choosers but why dont somebody tell the administrator to change the colors of this forum...... the black and red looks awful and make the place look dead...... how about they put the background in nice traditional colors like black and white so it can look more lively up in this bytch .......

I know beggers cant be choosers but why dont somebody tell the administrator to change the colors of this forum...... the black and red looks awful and make the place look dead...... how about they put the background in nice traditional colors like black and white so it can look more lively up in this bytch .......
You have the option of changing the background, dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back