Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Griffin was a great GM while he was here in Cleveland. As soon as they gave him the title of GM he made shit happen, before we even got LeBron back he was putting the team in position to succeed. Only thing I disliked about his run here were the bad contracts (TT and JR), but it’s kind of hard to blame him for that because Bron had the organization in a tough spot as far as wanting to keep him happy.

#DontListenToTheFools
#GriffWillDoGreat
Thanks man

No stop. Please don't go.

Unpopular opinion but I think our assistant coaches don't do shit to help on the court and I've felt like that for awhile

If coach cabbage patch go they just gonna make sure UD retires and then is on the staff

I'm sick of it

Cool for the chance to go back to Michigan though

Been warming up to the new Caw Caw Boys being these youngins.

USATSI_11087106.jpg

Lakers need to keep them kids if they want to complete

Lillard and CJ not being able to close GS after having a 15-16-17 point lead in the 3rd quarter for 3 straight games.
I’m not denying that. But the Blazers needed all the help they could get.

They let a 17 point lead evaporate like nothing in 2 min. I knew once it was under double digits going into the 4th, it was over

Shouts to my dog & new favorite young player trae young , who should be co roy but these biased crackas will give it to their boy cuz he looks just like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back