Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wolves had a bright future before that Wiggins extension and Butler trade

Now they're destined for mediocrity for the next few years at least...maybe longer

The Wolves had a bright future before that Wiggins extension and Butler trade

Now they're destined for mediocrity for the next few years at least...maybe longer
I mean they can get out of it I think IF they can trade Wiggins for like Beal or something like a sign and trade for kemba to get rid of Wiggins

Kemba
Okoge
Covington
Saric
Towns

Or

Teague
Beal
Covington
Saric
Towns

I mean they can get out of it I think IF they can trade Wiggins for like Beal or something like a sign and trade for kemba to get rid of Wiggins

Kemba
Okoge
Covington
Saric
Towns

Or

Teague
Beal
Covington
Saric
Towns

Wiggins and Wall would be the nail in the coffin for The Wizards as a franchise

Michael Jordan would berate Wiggins into retirement

How much does Lebron have left and are the plays gonna run through him still?
Who will the coach be?
Who will actually be on the roster?
Who is running the team, Magic or Lebron?
What's the AD situation? When he gets there next summer will free agents see him as the guy to come play with or an even older Lebron? If free agents wanted to play with AD so bad, how come they didn't rush to NO to play with him? (lol. That last question answers itself)

These are some serious questions facing free agents thinking about going there. I think LA will figure it out but with a lot of roster turnover, coach and getting accustomed to fitting in another FA to learn how to play with Lebron, I can see them with another drama filled season next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back