Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You a Lakers fan

isaiah-battle-sucker-punch.gif

& you a dickrider

Thanks man I tend to stay away from nba.com because of the shitty interface and difficulty of navigating in the past

But this is good. Thanks
yeah, their website overall is dookie but their advanced stats are top notch imo.

Im curious to know who yall think are the top 5 best teams in order right before the playoffs start.

Id go with
GSW
Bucks
Rockets
Raptors
Sixers

I really like the kid Chuma Okeke for Auburn. The kid was killing UNC to the tune of 20 and 11 with 8 minutes to go in the game and then it looks like he tore his acl. Fuck!!!

I was really liking the Spurs chances of drafting and him coming right in and playing the 3/4 for us right out the gate. Now if it is an ACL injury he would miss preseason which means the Spurs most likely would shut him down the whole season. Maybe him getting hurt would mean he would drop and they could get him with the 28th pick though?

The kid can play and is a humble gym rat

Let's go Nuggets and Wizards I need you guys to beat the Thunder and Jazz to help my guys move up the standings.

The Pacers were so close to going into overtime, so close

Im curious to know who yall think are the top 5 best teams in order right before the playoffs start.

Id go with
GSW
Bucks
Rockets
Raptors

Take the Sixers out...do not believe in them in anyway...

Cs (who being play like shit) got their number...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back